Take the headaches out of starting or growing your business and better serve your patients.
Designer Audiology’s Dr. Alicia Spoor can help.
Whether you want to build your practice from the ground up, reassess your pricing system, expand your service roster, or reach new prospects – counsel from a professional Doctor of Audiology can change the way you do business for the better.
Dr. Spoor regularly helps practitioners navigate:
- Start-up costs
- Ongoing expenses
- All required forms
- Switching to an itemized/unbundled pricing model
- Filing for permits
- Purchasing liability insurance
- Preparing tax filings
- Fee structuring and bookkeeping
- Establishing appropriate business hours
- Creating a professional and welcoming office space via interior decoration
- Building your patient database
- Advertising and promotions
- Choosing EHR software
- Launching a new website
- Adding new services (Tinnitus, Vestibular, Functional & Communication Needs Assessment)
- Accepting managed care (insurance)
- And so much more!
Your Unbundled Pricing Experts
Dr. Spoor regularly provides consultation for audiology practices and clinics of all sizes that are making the switch to itemized – or unbundling – pricing.
Dr. Spoor has years of experience advising and operating an unbundled practice and will help you analyze your existing approach while designing and delivering a structure that meets your business’s unique needs.
- Remote and/or onsite review of existing business practices, billing, coding, and reimbursement to optimize unbundled pricing.
- Customized forms and business processes to support your new pricing structure.
- Individualized training for clinicians and support staff on marketing, counseling, and explaining unbundled pricing to patients and referral sources.
- Migration and deployment of unbundled pricing in the CounselEar office management system.