Transparency You Can Trust
Designer Audiology participates with Medicare and CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (BCBS) and operates on a simple copay structure.
Do you have a different insurance company?
Designer Audiology will bill your insurance after each appointment as a courtesy.
As an out-of-network provider, other insurance companies may cover some – or all – of our services. Charges not covered by insurance are the client’s responsibility. All major credit cards, checks, and cash are accepted as forms of payment.
Click here to verify your insurance coverage and reimbursement rates.
Concierge Service with the Benefit of Insurance
Some important questions to ask your insurance representative:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How often does my health insurance cover testing? Am I eligible today?
- What is the coverage amount per intake and therapy session?
- What CPT (Current Procedural Technology) codes are required?
- Is pre-authorization required from my primary care physician?
- When must claims be submitted to the insurance company?
About Our Pricing Model
Since most health insurance companies do not cover hearing aids, Designer Audiology offers a unique, transparent pricing model.
Most professional audiology clinics use a bundled pricing method requiring the patient to pay upfront for a set of services, regardless of whether they are used.
Designer Audiology offers an unbundled – or itemized – pricing structure. That means you only pay for the services that you actually use.
No Surprises – Just Specialization
If you are uninsured, or you do not wish to submit a bill for your care to your insurance plan for your care, then you have a right to receive an estimate of your bill before receiving any health care items or services.
- When scheduling your appointment, we will ask you if you have insurance or how you wish to pay. If you do not have insurance, or if you wish to pay on your own without insurance, then you will be given a good faith estimate for the costs of the services we anticipate providing to you.
- The estimate will include the total expected cost for all items or services that we reasonably expect to provide to you at the time of scheduling.
- If you schedule at least 10 days in advance, we will deliver a good faith estimate to you within 3 days of scheduling. If you schedule at least 3 days in advance, we will deliver a good faith estimate to you within 1 day of scheduling. If you schedule less than 3 days in advance, you may not receive a good faith estimate prior to your appointment.
- You may also request an estimate at any time. We will return a good faith estimate within 3 days of your request.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your estimate and the
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your estimate, you can dispute the bill by visiting cms.gov/nosurprises/consumers.
Visit our pricing page to learn more.